Monday, September 17, 2007

Debauchery

Here's my belated announcement of "Let the debauchery begin!"......Joey and Trish left for Malaysia last Saturday. So far, zilch. Nada. Tame as a pussy cat. Watched a Judo tournament, ate a juicy burger at Outback, stumbled onto an outdoor concert that was awesome but rained out, arranged Trish's toys and sleep. Lots of sleep. Sleeprvana. Oh, and study Japanese in a Starbucks while surrounded by nubile young people (noticed that I've successfully transitioned into the non-young generation).

Going to Hokkaido for a couple of days for work. Will post some photos when I get back. Hopefully the temperature is lower up there. It has been a sweaty-I-can't-breathe-humid last couple of days. Urrgh. Now I really miss the Michigan winter sludge and Chinese food. Believe it or not, I can't find Chinese food as good as the ones we left behind in metro Detroit. Submit that to Ripley's.

1 comment: